Regional Sales Manager opportunity with a US-based provider of security automation cloud-based access control solutions. Our client is looking to expand their international footprint in Europe. In this role, you'll be responsible for prospecting and developing business with key decision-makers in the Benelux region. Reporting to the Sales Director - EMEA, the RSM will drive the sales process from prospect to close and possess detailed knowledge of our client's solutions and supported integrations. The RSM will play a crucial role in achieving sales targets and promoting customer satisfaction. Because of their rapid growth, you will also have great career growth opportunities within the European Sales organization. To give you the perfect onboarding experience and to help you become part of the organization your onboarding program during the first 2 weeks will be in the US!
- Prospect, recruit, onboard, and cultivate new Dealers in the Benelux region while growing revenue and wallet share with existing Independent and Key Account dealer base.
- Identify key end-user opportunities for direct engagement and channel pull-through.
- Respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner.
- Build an understanding of our client's security platform, including supported devices and integrations, and effectively demonstrate the capabilities to prospects.
- Effectively communicate our client's value proposition and key competitive points of differentiation for dealers and end users.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales revenue targets.
- Work in tandem with Vertical Sales Teams, Inside Support, and Field Support personnel to drive world-class customer satisfaction and exceed sales quotas.
- Demonstrate our client's hardware and user interface for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties.
- Provide system sales training for system integrators and educate prospects on the complete our client's product portfolio.
- Travel within the Benelux region between 60-75%. Other required travel may include participation at industry trade shows, internal meetings, and related events 2-3 times each year outside of the Benelux region.
- Reside in the Benelux region.
- 5+ years of security sales experience with access control, video management, or related technologies preferred.
- 2+ years of experience selling in the Benelux region and an established current client base preferred.
- Channel field sales experience is required (NOT business development, overlay, or inside sales).
- Experience with SaaS sales, consultative/solutions sales, IT, and/or cybersecurity.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner.
- Present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed a sizable quota.
- Proficiency with CRM tools (SFDC), Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), and other business tools.
- Bachelor's degree or extensive relevant experience in security, IT, or SaaS sales.
To succeed in the role of Regional Sales Manager (RSM) - Benelux, the ideal candidate should be a highly motivated and self-directed professional. They should possess the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across the business and with target organizations. The candidate should also be adept at managing both external customer relationship management activities and internal support for daily operations within their designated areas of responsibility. This position will require travel within the Benelux region, as well as occasional international travel.
- Salary OTE €140K (uncapped)
- 25 PTO
- Annual team retreats
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Training- and career development alongside a self-development budget
- Guarantee first 6 months: €700/month
- Car allowance: €800/month