A great Product Owner opportunity with a Dutch-based Fashion Tech provider of digital personalization solutions. Are you interested in working with a young and ambitious team and with cutting-edge technologies? Keep Reading!
As a Product Owner, you are responsible for gathering, clarifying, and prioritizing the most valuable features for the development teams to work on. You will be working on innovative digital solutions to ensure your customers are at the forefront of personalization and visualization. Our client’s algorithms and intelligence modules help companies understand consumers’ fashion and style preferences and match them to the right products or services. Together with your team, you aim to enable the consumer to make a conscious and confident choice by generating photorealistic visualizations based on brand 3D assets of garments and accessories.
From your office in Eindhoven, you will inspire, manage, and lead the multidisciplinary development team(s) consisting of 3D artists, fashion stylists, back-end developers, data scientists, and data engineers. You’re keen on creating solutions that add value to your clients and their customers with your team.
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban) for project management;
- Curious and able to make data-driven decisions to improve the ideal user journey every day;
- Detail- and goal-oriented;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with UX research methodologies is a plus;
- Experience with maximizing stakeholder value (customer, business, end-customer);
- Strong communication skills and experience in building a relationship with and energizing your development team;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch;
- You will work with a company that develops solutions with Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and 3D visualisatie. Affinity is a plus, but not necessary.
- Gain insights: Translate customer needs, market and industry insights, and our client's vision into value-adding product features;
- Translate insights: Translate gained insights into stories for the product team;
- Explain: Refine the Epics and Stories together with the team, elaborating on the intent and purpose of these tickets
- Validate: Research and validate concepts and user journeys jointly with the UI/UX designer;
- Prioritise: Decide on which stories add the most value and have priority and which ones get taken into the next sprint;
- Review: With the team, share the sprint results with stakeholders;
- Roadmap: Present the roadmap for the coming 3 months and share and explain your decisions on the roadmap content;
- Report: Provide insights on roadmap progress, product usage, user insights, status of internal deadlines, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency with applicable project management tools and technology
- Salary OTE €65-75K
- An international scale-up working environment in which innovative solutions are realized with the use of state-of-the-art technology in the field of artificial intelligence and 3D visualization in fashion technology
- 25 PTO
- Annual team retreats
- Training- and career development alongside a self-development budget
- Flexible start times: you can start between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- A generous allowance for health insurance and a pension contribution
- Learning is part of your responsibilities; you can spend 10% of your working time on personal development