Enterprise Sales Manager opportunity with a US-based provider of security automation cloud-based access control solutions.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will have two focus areas:
1. Identifying, developing, and closing new end-user business opportunities along with cultivating executive relationships
2. Generating sales growth
- Prospect large/enterprise, multi-site end-user account opportunities through various means including networking, industry events, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Qualify prospective customers and identify areas where our solutions can provide value to drive our client's solutions into projects.
- Collaborate with Marketing to maximize sales campaigns through end-user communication.
- Accurately manage a CRM sales pipeline to forecast quota achievement.
- 5+ years of experience in physical security sales at the Enterprise end-user level.
- Must reside in a city located in the southern region of the UK and be located near a major airport.
- Proven success in making contact directly with end-user decision-makers, qualifying opportunities, establishing value propositions, and building relationships.
- Ability to identify and collaborate with prospective customers at many levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with the internal and external sales teams.
- Desire to contribute to the overall goals and efforts of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred but not required.
- Salary OTE £120K (uncapped)
- 25 PTO
- Annual team retreats
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Training- and career development alongside a self-development budget
- Guarantee first 6 months: £600/month
- Car allowance: £700/month